Friday 15 November 2019

CandyMan Advert

 

Advert reflection

What was the task you were assigned?

To create an advert for a sweet for businessmen.

What programme did you use to complete your task?

I used Adobe Premiere Pro 2019

What tools did you use from your programme to create your task ie font websites, crop, colour changes etc?

In my advert I used many effects; Black and white/ slow motion / lightning / broadcast malfunction.
As well as changing the colour to a yellow/ orange/ bright tone. I also used text on the end.

What were the biggest obstacles to completing your task?

Filming the scenes with the desired shots.

Describe your production and why you chose the various text headings and images?

We wanted a big and bold font to capture the audiences eye, as well as a fun happy colour such as pink.

Identify what went well and with hindsight what would you do differently?

I would use less shots that correlate to a specific story line therefore it is easier to edit and change my ideas if I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment